Friday, January 30, 2009

People I love!

Random people in abc order...

A- Ashley (my awesome sister!)
B-Bryce, Brian, Brad Brittnee, Brett, Brent,Brady!(my cousins. I know, they all start with Br..)
C-Chantel(my b.f.f.a.e.a.e...lol!)
D-Don(MY COOL Grammpa)
E-Elizabeth A.(a hilarious girl that is just well, HILARIOUS!)
F-?...
G-uhhhhh.......
H-no one comes to mind!
I-Who's name starts with an "I"??
J- Joey and Jason( my cute little brothers)
K-Katie(my little sis.),Kristen S.( my amazing aunt), Karen (everyone knows Karen!),Kendyll(I LOOOVVVEE Kendyll!)
L- Lauren(my other b.f.f.a.e.a.e.)
M- Melanie(my wonderful mother!), Michael(my little brother, the cutest thumb sucker ever!)
N- hmmmmmm.......
O-hmmmm.............
P-O MY GOSH I CANT THINK OF ANYONE!!!
Q- !!??!!OH WAIT.....nevermind!
R-Roxy(my ADORABLE puppy!!!!!!)
S- Shellby(My awesomly awesome cuzin!),Sandy(my WONDERFUL Gramma!!)
T- Tahnee ( my friend at school who is just, well, Tahnee!!!! SHABAM TAHNEE!!)
U- ????????
V- ???
W-Wayne (my awesome Dad!)
X-ale"X"a(a really really nice girl in my class!)
Y-Yessica!(luv ya!)
Z-???
!I LUV ALL OF YOU GUYS!
Oh and I tag: Lauren, Tahnee, Kristen S., Ash, and.....SHELBY!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am awesome, huh? JK ;)

yessica said...

Luv ya too Haley!!!hahaha!!!

Don and Sandy said...

Good job Haley-happy you think Grandpa is cool. I do too.
Thanks for say I am wonderful,you are so nice and super wonderful too!
Gramma

melanie said...

I love you sweet girl! It is so fun to read what is going on in that head of yours.

Don and Sandy said...

Happy Valentines Day, to my Haley girl. I love you lots and hope you are having fun at the cabin.
grams

Kayla said...

Well conctrats on meeting David Archuleta. I think your life is complete. I am way jealous!