Friday, January 2, 2009

Random stuff

So since I haven't put something on here for a while, I decided I would. So I hope everyone had a GREAT Chritmas( I know i am very late,but). Well, I know I did because I got a puppy! She is sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! She is a little yorkie and only weighs 3 pounds! We named her Roxy. I also got an ihome, heat curler thing, really cut pjama pants my gramma made(which I love gramma)with a shirt, and lots of other little things! A couple days after chrsitmas we went to our cabin with the Paynes(my 2nd cousins) and the Shermans. we had lots of fun!!!!! When they left Tuesday on Wednesday the Adams came up for New Year's eve! I only stayed up until 12:30 on New Years Eve, but it was still very fun!!!!!

4 comments:

Karly Payne said...

Iam so glad we had fun

Katie Syrek said...

haley it was only 12:25 when we went to bed.




katie

Karly Payne said...

what is my password and username for playlist e-mail me

TahneeJeanne said...

Hey Haley, I was on Mrs. Evan's blog and thouht I should go on yours. Love ya -Tahnee